- My heart broke wide open…again.
- my head hurt ….constantly
- I missed my kid’s voices…surprising
- the number of times I shaved, and or washed my hair….was a shockingly small number
- I heard 2 of the names the Lord calls me…and has written on his thigh.
- I saw the commonality (if that’s not a word, it should be) in 65 different women…LOVE
- I heard stories of courage, heartbreak, brutality, and….REDEMPTION.
- I saw shiny faces lifted up singing a chorus to a LIVING GOD…not a religious symbol.
- I ate the BEST food…without a thought about calories…lovely.
- I chose to engage.
- I accepted love.
- I realized…how much I NEED….my husband.
- I knew FOR SURE….the Lord speaks to me. Thankful.
- I remembered, Jesus is drawn to the… broken. Like a moth to a flame, HE came.
- I forgave Eve…and myself.
- Took back what was mine, and was lost….
I came home exhausted. Yes, to the point of talking nonsense, but it was worth it. He always shows up, always fills my basket. Always. This weekend was when I realized… the women of City Church are ….sweet as syrup.